Model No.: FIG:A75
Halogen lamp (halogen lamp), referred to as halogen bubble or halogen lamp, also called tungsten halogen lamp and quartz bulb, is a variant of incandescent lamp.
The principle is to inject iodide or bromine halogen gas into the bulb. At high temperature, the sublimated tungsten wire is chemically acted with halogen. The tungsten after cooling will be re solidified on the tungsten wire, forming a balanced cycle to avoid premature rupture of tungsten wire. So halogen bulbs live longer than incandescent lamps.
The Power Supply voltage of halogen lamp is usually divided into two types: AC 220V and DC 12V and 24V.
Advantages and disadvantages
The halogen lamp is an improvement in the incandescent lamp, which maintains the advantages of the incandescent lamp: simple, low cost, easy to adjust and control brightness, and good color display (Ra=100). At the same time, the halogen lamp overcomes many shortcomings of the incandescent lamp, such as short service life and low luminous efficiency (usually only 6% to 10% can be converted to light energy, and the rest are lost in the form of heat energy).
Halogen lamp: the rain and snow weather is strong and the light is uniform. In the low visibility weather, such as rain, snow and haze, the penetration of halogen light source is much better than the xenon light source with high color temperature.
Halogen lamps are usually used for concentrated irradiation, used in CNC machine tools, rolling mills, lathes, turning centers and metal processing machines, rear lights for automobile headlights, and public places such as families, offices, office buildings and so on.
(1). When installing halogen bulbs, please turn off the power supply and use plastic cover to protect the glass shell of the bulb. Do not touch it with hand, if you touch it carelessly, wipe clean with alcohol.
(2). The halogen bulbs are made of high temperature resistant quartz glass, such as hand or oil, which will lose the gloss of the quartz glass, reduce the brightness, shorten the life and even rupture of the glass shell.
(3) when the halogen bulb is lit, the temperature at the seal should not exceed 350 degrees, otherwise the life of the halogen bulb will be shortened. Therefore, the ventilation and heat dissipation of the halogen lamp must be good.
(4) when halogen bulbs are lighted, avoid direct cooling of the air-conditioner to the bulb.
(5) avoid halting or shock when lighting halogen bulbs.
(6) when the halogen bulb is switched on or after the lamp is turned off, it is absolutely impossible to touch the bulb because the bulb temperature is still high.
(7) halogen lamps should not be frequently switched on or off, otherwise they will obviously shorten their life. The reason is that: compared with normal working time, the temperature of tungsten wire in the lamp is very low at the moment of light opening, so the resistance is very small, and at the same voltage, the current is much larger than the normal working current, so the tungsten atom evaporates fast; at the same time, the temperature of the gas in the light bulb is relatively low, so the decomposition rate of tungsten halide is so low. It is slower, so tungsten atoms returning to tungsten wire are much less than normal. As a result, the consumption of tungsten filament is the biggest in the moment of turning on the lights, so frequent opening / closing will obviously shorten the filament life.
A type of auto lamp that used quartz as glass shell and filled with halogen gas gives a very Bright Light. Principle is inside the halogen bulb such as injection of iodine or bromine, under high temperature, the sublimation of chemistry with halogen tungsten filament, tungsten will be cooled to solidification on tungsten filament, form balanced circle, avoid premature tungsten filament fracture. So halogen bulbs live longer than incandescent bulbs.
The supply voltage of halogen lamp is usually divided into ac 220V and dc 12V and 24V. The halogen lamp is made of tungsten, but it is enclosed in a smaller quartz glass shell. Because the glass is very close to the filament, if it's made by normal glass, it will melt very easily. The gas in the glass is composed of different gases. These gases have a very interesting feature. They are combined with tungsten vapor. If the temperature is not high enough, the halogen gas combines with the tungsten vaporization and redeposition of the filament. This cycle makes the filament can last more time. Halogen bulb is hotter than a normal bulb.
Shining Blick is a company manufacturing and exporting for Auto Bulbs, Auto LED Replacement Bulbs, Auto Lamps, Christmas & Seasonal Decorative Lights. " Blick® " has established an excellent reputation with good quality and attentive service. The brand " Blick® " is well recognized in the international marketplace, especially in Europe.
All our manufacturing is done in accordance with the ISO systems to ensure process control and productivity. Our products are made according to the safety regulations and tests-approved to bear the different standards such as ECE ; CE & DOT - etc. for different markets. Meanwhile, numbers of the patented products are created and increased every year.
Facing the ever-changing environment and the increasing global competition, we always bear in mind the Blick policy of "Safety and Creativity", and the motto is "Always strive to best achieve the customers' goal". At Shining Blick, we always strive to satisfy the demands of all our customers!
- Company Name: Heshan Jianhao Lighting Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Guohao Huang
- Product/Service: Auto Lamp , Led Copper Light , Motorcycle Lamp , Micro Led Copper Light , Auto Fuses , Motorcycle Lamp Bulb
- Capital (Million US $): US$21 Millon
- Year Established: 1995
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 6, Chengzhong Road, Hecheng Town, Heshan City, Guangdong Province, The People’s Republic of China
- Contact Person: Mr. K.Y.CHEN
- Tel: 86-0750-8313666
Premium Related Products