250w rear motor mini 20inch folding e-bike
|Unit Price:||USD 390.00 / Piece/Pieces |
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||20 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
|Packaging:||ELECTRIC BIKE BOX|
|Productivity:||1200 pieces per day|
|Place of Origin:||China mainland|
|Supply Ability:||1200 pieces per day|
Model No.: OEM-FE-bike2
Battery Voltage:: 36V
Battery Type: Lithium Battery
Wheel Size: 20"
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Certification: CE, ISO
Max Speed: 20-40km/h
Range per Power: 31-60km
Keywords: Folding E-bike
Model: Folding E-bike
Logo: OEM Folding E-bike Logo
Color: Folding E-bike Other Colors Can Be Custom
Factory: Folding E-bike Factory In China
Sample: Folding E-bike Sample Is Available
Usage: Instead Of Walking, Save Time
Service: 24 Hours
Market: Europe,America,..etc Worldwide
Product Name: 250w Rear Motor Mini 20" Folding E-bike
Shimano outer 6 speeds
250W rear motor
Zoom, aluminium alloy with suspension
Sensor: Speed sensor
<25km/h with PAS
Seat post: Seat post
1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
3.Professional oembicycle factory
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011
* 10 years'export experience Packing & Delivery
85% SKD, front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector, pedals and some
small bicycle parts are in the small box.
And international transport cooperation
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.
1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Company Name: HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd
- Representative: Olive He
- Product/Service: bicycle , bicycle parts , electric bike , beach cruiser bike , fixed gear bike , mountain bike
- Capital (Million US $): 1,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO.67 ,2nd Of Jianshe Road , Xiaoshan District
- Contact Person: Ms. Olive He
- Tel: 86-571-82600904
Premium Related Products